Forget Plastic And Use Bamboo Made Products
Finally, the time has arrived to forget plastic products from our daily life. Instead of plastic, we have to use eco-friendly material. It will be far better than using plastics. Bamboo is the best eco-friendly material.
Benefits of using Bamboo:
Among other plastic substitute materials, bamboo is the most convenient material because there are several benefits to using this eco-friendly material.
• First of all, it releases 35% oxygen into the atmosphere.
• It is 100% biodegradable.
• It can purify the water. Meanwhile, it can work as an eco-filter.
• It can protect the soil.
• Bamboo provides firewood.
• It can absorb 12 tonnes of carbon dioxide per hectare per year.
• It is harmless for the soil because the soil microorganisms (Proteus Vulgaris, Clostridium sp., Nitrosomonas sp., Nitrobacter sp.) can break down this material into its constituents by their enzymatic activities.
• As the bamboo trees grow faster than any other plants on the earth, the bamboo product plants can produce many products in less time.
Products of Bamboo:
There are several products of this bamboo. Bamboo incense stick (when this stick burns, it propagates fragrances through the air.), Bamboo toothbrush is the most creative and important products. Except these two, there are several other products like Bamboo Bathtub Caddy Tray, Bamboo Hand Sanitizer Dispenser, Bamboo Soap Holder, Bamboo Tissue Holder, Bamboo charcoal stick, Bamboo bowl, Bamboo cooking utensil, Bamboo serving tray, etc.
We have to say no to plastic. Otherwise, it is too much difficult for us to create an unpolluted society. If the people change their minds and refuse to use plastics in their daily life, this would be the initial, crucial step towards the irradiation of plastics. As a substitute, we can use bamboo, which is 100% eco-friendly. Check https://www.youthbamboo.com/ for more details.